Solution Architect Integrator
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Performance Location||Scottsdale, Arizona|
|Location Preference||Scottsdale, Arizona|
|Working Hours||Monday to Friday 8 AM to 5 PM US MST (GMT -7)|
Merwel has global partnerships to deliver the industry’s top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Some of our strategic clients are in industries like transportation, energy, insurance, banking or healthcare. We help our clients accelerate their digital transformation and modernize their infrastructure as their relationship with technology evolves. Companies have more choices than ever before between on-premise, off-premise, or a hybrid approach. Our Software Defined Infrastructure (SDI) engineers are responsible for keeping up with these latest and greatest of these changes and using their expertise to deliver solutions that meet the needs of our customers and products.
The Solution Architect role offers a unique opportunity to contribute your talents and experience to a growing team. Every day will be different, working on a diverse range of projects, technologies, and customers ensuring that the design and implementation of a product are aligned with enterprise guidelines, standards, and validated approaches.
In this role, you will focus on customer use cases and processes, analysis workshops, business process optimizations, and building configured management systems and integrations using Esko software.
This role requires high level strategizing all the way down to daily implementation and maintenance, a strategic thinker with a background in DevOps, systems engineering, and infrastructure architecture concepts.
Essential Job Functions
- Create policies and establish processes for supporting app developers
- Develop unique, compelling, and exciting presentations and demonstrations of new technologies
- Deliver persuasive, passionate, high impact, high quality presentations to senior decision makers
- Document best practices and create development resources that can be used by developers
- Build reference architecture, frameworks and toolkits to drive adoption at scale
- Manage complex projects with significant impact
- 3+ years of experience in a partner facing role
- Mobile development experience in iOS or Android
- Familiarity with 3P libraries or cross-platform frameworks (e.g. React Native, Flutter)
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree (or equivalent professional qualification)
- Background in computer science, general knowledge of software programming, development, and deployment practices
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- 2+ years of design, implementation, or consulting in applications and infrastructures experience
- 4+ years of specific technology domain areas (e.g. software development, cloud computing, systems engineering, infrastructure, security, networking, data & analytics) experience
- 10+ years of IT development or implementation/consulting in the software or Internet industries experience
It has been and continues to be the long-standing policy of Merwel to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Merwel complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.