|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Performance Location||Scottsdale, Arizona|
|Location Preference||Scottsdale, Arizona|
|Working Hours||Monday to Friday 8 AM to 5 PM US MST (GMT -7)|
Merwel has global partnerships to deliver the industry’s top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Some of our strategic clients are in industries likes transportation, energy, insurance, banking or healthcare. We help our clients accelerate their digital transformation and modernize their infrastructure as their relationship with technology evolves.
Merwel’s Infrastructure Project Manager will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of technology projects to drive new products implementation and deliver technical solutions to meet Merwel’s client’s needs. You will need to understand and manage the scope, lead the execution, report status, mitigate risks, and resolve the issues. Project areas include deployment and refresh of cloud and on-premises infrastructure including network equipment, servers and storage as well as end user solutions. You will be working with various stakeholders across Merwel’s deliver team and the client technical and business and coordinating the work of multiple delivery teams and partners. You will need to control the scope of the projects and account for financials, following project management process. The role requires excellent project management skills as well as general understanding of technology.
Essential Job Functions
- Lead the entire program, beginning with setting up the program governance model and structure.
- Work with the technical team and clients business resources to coordinate work efforts, communicate, and mitigate risks and issues.
- Participate in a cross-program collaboration team to quickly identify and resolve impediments to the implementation.
- Drive the program from initiation onwards and make sure it remains aligned with the overall implementation plan.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Anticipate, manage and resolve risks and issues, track progress against milestones, deadlines and budget. Report on these items, including dependency information, to key stakeholders.
- Project administration and the timely production of project documentation, e.g. project plans, reports, metrics etc.
- Understand high-level technical architecture and be able to facilitate communication, conflict resolution and drive decisions on appropriate solutions.
- Drive new business development opportunities to grow the organization
- Manage financial performance while mitigating exposure to risk
- Provide leadership and support to field teams
- Working knowledge of all aspects of technology and industry practices, processes, standards, and their impact on project activities
- Ability to multi-task, collaborate with others, set priorities and take initiative
- Demonstrated success leading a team through complex project execution
- Experience managing and leading team members and holding the accountable to project goals
- Excellent organizational, verbal, written, presentation skills are a must. Bilingual a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Master degree preferred).
- 5+ years in Engineering Project Management experience.
It has been and continues to be the long-standing policy of Merwel to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Merwel complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.